Re: [v6ops] new draft: draft-ietf-v6ops-6204bis

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Wed, 19 October 2011 12:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; l=2870; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1319028714; x=1320238314; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=dxGJkEISlSHku6zPNGAmRljIDMhHwVOvYJsCt8G1yj8=; b=Xo9MAptWiYOW+qlO3ugTDyLXtn/0sbUzgLyRAljXOWUS5JKBvinWpPRy NH5LIZFhAvs5MQkYlepY6DO5u3T/APDE0N16UPlabQACYFMAkm9f/NpBd nH+USub89kpI2GfzlpVrqJReunfaNnYx38OBk4oqZV2xowTiJ3dTbuEQ2 c=;