Re: [72attendees] Clarifying Host Responsibilities (was Re: Guestroom Network not under NOC Control)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 31 July 2008 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nowsp; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1217525744; x=1218130544; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns; h=DomainKey-Signature:Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To: CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version: Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; b=E5FqCNOeQWWjM3 tdfY7kXHpEZVTYlWJihFxjjPJ+CbKSgguN0UOSeJRM9BoWBo2fx8QaalolOU36ic KKGUW8T1nbceks9p55ZtDTyY9/HqTl0R/1JLSq6XAlmHgKzAEIj7ueO3tGXA3sze CzK1oOeTUXMPdJwL1C46E7R1hzhOY=