Re: [Add] What to do in this potential working group

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 21 August 2019 17:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CHrKloXMIS8nIXHOKcaLNjoasN7sqGuZTNc6ipZhB8A=; b=chaQG77k0AixouhDoCB2tp630gZU2DWFeEkIn2FlublxL2olo5hW0jtLKHsF5FgehO +mV8c8r6LHX9Wdi0cpY3dsAoe+rA2UIqYEuAeCcCXOUYT4JSpOFKZcg3Hwa/s+WsNK9j tokH7yOvcuQJLwouTV0HrWkaXexIkckUSkD3S+ytcGvLH93XBgK8ErgUkB2jE50LURmS iC+QFhw8HgaDT9UAM8XRo1qKJotI6dxHxqLcY3knku9qRaoPOi8kY3X+SdWB59cdTnIX dqLVF2nAYmHsfrXlQCRm73p840ixxA6dweklFDMPHbKXJEQMcVu3TTsejcPWMQIpRlpV xVTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CHrKloXMIS8nIXHOKcaLNjoasN7sqGuZTNc6ipZhB8A=; b=cPqXBmL0f010YPcpn7X/EEwvuEmaQ6kvYqH0DTvf3TBD5hcJ4npExzRdN1YlD4oZbO ycodwfriCAnTMsGc5ioQXzVwflkdjOBxWe9rLheRRxEKpLmX4COsQWc7meeAF06TOgsW xfW/F98NXd8MfpBtcAFALHkz30EVYJWD7YMS2RGe71MaoheyP/RxUFjoiG7ODIBQqjma YzcftyRRo5yi5DIo6uqv91V8uZWWugBXtdLjJmfAf4h9vkF8tU2qNPFHlYnd2AuoUQw5 Aprwd8C8ss3wbMiaNB+9Z+nC6m/7fqsqfoxr3uraDMmE7obCNWLcRXxyzdEtzTZc75tn nYoA==