Re: [Add] What to do in this potential working group

Rubens Kuhl <rubensk@nic.br> Thu, 22 August 2019 16:50 UTC

From: Rubens Kuhl <rubensk@nic.br>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 13:50:38 -0300
Cc: add@ietf.org
To: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
Subject: Re: [Add] What to do in this potential working group

While IETF usually focus on technical documents for implementers and operators, I believe that in this space an end-user document might be in order. Some sort of "Pick your enemy" document, where users can be educated on the different threat actors:
- Corporate network administrators
- ISPs
- Big web-scales
- Governments
- Rogue applications developers (malware etc.)
- Non-rogue application developers (browser developers)

Rubens