Re: [Ianaplan] control and negotiation (was Re: draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-02 working group last call)

Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch> Sat, 08 November 2014 01:34 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 02:34:13 +0100
References: <GLEAIDJPBJDOLEICCGMNIEOJCNAA.rhill@hill-a.ch> <54594A50.4090305@meetinghouse.net> <20141105001731.GA30186@mx1.yitter.info> <54597BDB.7040305@meetinghouse.net> <5459BA98.1070006@gmail.com> <545A208A.7040304@meetinghouse.net> <631e3e3d29c843bd9c23151c63612989@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <20141105154903.GI30379@mx1.yitter.info> <498a39b81b774192bd2d609b3feab35f@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <20141105234444.GM31320@crankycanuck.ca> <545ABCB0.5080206@meetinghouse.net> <8f3dcda6c3db4cd8be1b77444f987d59@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <D0805C27.136BE7%jon.peterson@neustar.biz> <7F52A930-DD6F-4D0D-8278-A021CF8A466C@istaff.org> <D080D78C.136C6E%jon.peterson@neustar.biz> <545B9F8A.6090502@meetinghouse.net> <FB588096-E8EF-4D2D-A504-3B6AE2D591BB@virtualized.org> <545D3CB2.6080905@meetinghouse.net> <CAD_dc6gScJr9QLagG2wA13zc7rQoQLWZ6Nxbo8CQWEWb1TP-cQ@mail.gmail.com> <545D4627.1050007@meetinghouse.net>