Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00.txt (fwd)

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Sat, 07 December 2013 03:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1386385836; bh=F4xW+fmjI+D+r/lgQA3JTpJn5q+usOnJlMEZNVXc+2w=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cboaRJHmGwK1x1fA253OfHpqapzKzykhm9m9bQggvZyuVQqEbOj2PQrgfVFz25XqHHonpYO3Ju7HWGthZ+N45sM6Rt+r8hSL95ejaw0WNDy4U1J8uM1LcvDcdvvjG8n85EX5sPhLY78/iONT0GusNUs2P/KhyeBjgtIcyFKCo9k=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=0C0XQxep8vsl0UV1e5Xf0CVJOzId9jXk7yvMUapfpdZvhxpdUkuJOm7TIUXbZf5Y1RU/D9uEAmOyNZIGLtAz+hflgmpfOTLI8jnwlRf4tCIMibJKvtryviy3+6B699yqnSV0plTa8NbBZhauTGUgyyhbXfzmoZxfgPLPuMo8FK4=;
X-YMail-OSG: KRkY1xoVM1lV8vkfOqcCXD.krDLS.q1wXLWNLuGEzLZCC1V UAf52F2Jo1fvH6LgW.JnrB0yCTh5diPDXYMKYHKQQR_wH16wmK9GHxGAg_cD CJa0zxoSbr8CaLj9iToesSajKDKXthRgx.1_2jiBrJZ9.cVnqLdsG3U5Rg.G vmbW2FTQw3OO8_CJx_GfEQf_OKKP57RGaf6f86_AVfT8dih.eJf3kBw4uEl0 E4cpOQibJQnB7EPTtKz9IRK5A9k7sh6iWoOqFcYe_F7yRMfKQpVp3Hw94jtI GWn3aUskCpscp.0SCLWVVBwKAInANcXDCLAFQfWVzMUfBhKOsgKdAmJZPkTi brZdBsMniCI2Vr87dGeiF2FTx5RYQuPxrY62sH_EkLazHrAFh9lIuLK7p0cG voNgXHYkSAgCfdJGMZtpqRZYjuUbo9_qtxbDAYlBloThqKcDOkKjseKP3.ey n8c.Oz_sRthG3XT_tDhPw1fpztWu0bPG1wfoZr0hN_4_raDAadsQKz.5Hgrd LbzR.x9d2VmcW_OG8vl4qXu5z3a0w4HA1d1V2xmve1uoZN.BByNuEMCiGrGW Dsgq4O0H.BBMp
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, CgoKCi0tLS0tIE9yaWdpbmFsIE1lc3NhZ2UgLS0tLS0KPiBGcm9tOiBCZXJuaWUgVm9seiAodm9seikgPHZvbHpAY2lzY28uY29tPgo.IFRvOiBPd2VuIERlTG9uZyA8b3dlbkBkZWxvbmcuY29tPgo.IENjOiBNYXJrIFpaWiBTbWl0aCA8bWFya3p6enNtaXRoQHlhaG9vLmNvbS5hdT47IEFuZHJldyBZb3VydGNoZW5rbyAoYXlvdXJ0Y2gpIDxheW91cnRjaEBjaXNjby5jb20.OyAidjZvcHNAaWV0Zi5vcmciIDx2Nm9wc0BpZXRmLm9yZz4KPiBTZW50OiBTYXR1cmRheSwgNyBEZWNlbWJlciAyMDEzIDE6MjUgUE0BMAEBAQE-
References: <alpine.OSX.2.00.1311271353550.3903@ayourtch-mac> <1386274786.29351.YahooMailNeo@web142501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <alpine.OSX.2.00.1312060759220.68814@ayourtch-mac> <1386378082.99914.YahooMailNeo@web161901.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <489D13FBFA9B3E41812EA89F188F018E1ADD6DDF@xmb-rcd-x04.cisco.com> <96ACE7B5-C7D3-4C77-BEFE-561B525C0B75@delong.com> <489D13FBFA9B3E41812EA89F188F018E1ADD6F4B@xmb-rcd-x04.cisco.com>