Re: [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00.txt (fwd)

Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net> Tue, 07 January 2014 12:12 UTC

Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:12:20 +0100
From: Ray Hunter <v6ops@globis.net>
To: Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com>
References: <alpine.OSX.2.00.1311271353550.3903@ayourtch-mac> <1386274786.29351.YahooMailNeo@web142501.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <alpine.OSX.2.00.1312060759220.68814@ayourtch-mac> <1386378082.99914.YahooMailNeo@web161901.mail.bf1.yahoo.com> <alpine.OSX.2.00.1312072028290.68814@ayourtch-mac> <F024FF5B-35A6-4221-952C-4A730A68C59D@delong.com> <alpine.OSX.2.00.1312080643090.68814@ayourtch-mac> <B561C767-677A-4A37-BA69-EB24951B2817@delong.com> <52A4C6FD.1080504@gmail.com> <98CACA9B-AD61-460A-93AC-D5EEA1176706@delong.com> <CAEmG1=qLxqWdB8JR4rbAS-TyqQtPcGnZvVb7DSBCrmFcrm0vUA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr0+GQ-ZAgCbN6ew7FftjJBHE5od4jd_=txyLi008Q72jw@mail.gmail.com>