Re: [homenet] [DNSOP] Fwd: WGLC on "redact" and "homenet-dot"

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 15 December 2016 02:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=APQwm5ixH3NOFHrRpg1hRQvNthGtf4Un1ktg1V/2yik=; b=md09gPDNX712HgNvMwiNNBvJ2+Zeif75s17tyHHxBaf/qbhCFlMB9dHbS9fmGOaGRd YtCz2uQUacHhnShLraD1dYV0dxMd09rN0mB+D+OnPZBgAYKv8fL9pqvfi/JOlGQ807tc 6EKp5Tod/25SkJxx22LOGo9PgATu20ttEbLE14PXalcuKY3o6nND9vEGL3Xv4SwByvzr eo1YtQq/ZNXHMVrbfjcze7j1k1yRnP1Ey8+sWO4Cl9JZseUq4dlIqVrUqvSEnwHq6wcT ZLC7N5XcjDjF+ZNkzRuu+sJYmTIlub4jnLEw1PPfQ9SomUxkIOafUZk/kePdpieSgPN1 XHfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=APQwm5ixH3NOFHrRpg1hRQvNthGtf4Un1ktg1V/2yik=; b=t3yd3Aum6zT13iORE1yT11HZx6QQ3jEjvviKH8aue5xVJt1BYiAqvt1COXQ/Ur5VaI f2Ps/PVxFx8X8PVE8vOJxQd7ldcs4uOWjd965AaTK0z05gMWNxRnBCSchrKT7ZS3fkU1 j+nofTCYfT+6mKSgOQZlO+fmz3S5wUy26/tKJ8n1KP9rS2xq1uEM9VhIuLbbZ93scy88 66zEavWVimKW/+dfY/jdmG1Ea0UVrdc3pL/wwcYwjq481BC6nCaXM8jly/zzRftmaG7a kUCUi5Zt++D2OgKnSfpD3hY6ClxaKZFX56cN1Bpdh2arhdGdPFU+BfQZR/EmtB0EszXc Rmrg==