Re: [hrpc] HRPC recharter

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Fri, 30 December 2022 19:09 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.096 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=in-reply-to:from:references:to:content-language:subject:user-agent :mime-version:date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=UmJqJHbC549KbuDJFgnfOlXDE1j71luVWI3e5raMOV8=; b=TvJwv/LUgJC3pMpWK/pcD82ZMbcV2k7rE8oTA+7OAcvjjU4sLdLXTjlkr0oxnHL6Tx qVafkCYF4ktU3OqUVSmEX/T/WIgc+LN24fqv+9kJQkzS0asAzZRdMPGEj5wSAxzm4mEz X6ksQ6WpB+/To2/2+dGjw9pAoJuiqTzfDChK0=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=in-reply-to:from:references:to:content-language:subject:user-agent :mime-version:date:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=UmJqJHbC549KbuDJFgnfOlXDE1j71luVWI3e5raMOV8=; b=vNPgl1eXhPTK2noMiQdA2fDoElUL04cs4W+6OSp+Bw8sYNVr2DdSIXSc3tIuFq9qB/ 5wnWlNwIbUd02PYvQkr5BOoE9im/7v5+J3PafAA6CmNeCkMhGCfOzgNELdEybQCWPdAx 6YMh4S9igmrrGJhe0c9qN4zmcMtaUX+OID5XCnGsMKt5mbs+Il5Yzqr+fkNx6w2Wk5GE DxLKgvZC2zydSbJDLcXbDEsyZrbrqtZhfxAxp4xziCEeaHOs/B8h4ZD184x+eOr29Wvs IW8O56lt4smmflPpkUNJt1FnjE9lpiIL0l1UTzBsWvc7M5XMZPdRdSTrXqoZiNw2GF3T ckZA==