Re: [hrpc] HRPC recharter

Niels ten Oever <mail@nielstenoever.net> Sat, 24 December 2022 10:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nielstenoever.net; s=mail; h=Content-Type:In-Reply-To:From:References:To: Subject:MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=qAKlI0lnCzsx+Te5Ml18pbrplUcqXDc/pDh15tdWf8A=; b=hfGfYQMj95lQ22d+xOEtB4med dRkuLOwzSCeQQdugujJkxFjGUpw1e+YDbb/NyqpWqM5cYiV/QQbsZJwWSdiZ0/NJYWaBTYfd0cdEt Dj4YocjYwoJG/6bHPT1MJ0R/yLz8zJysldM0WVKA4+L1QfGXS5zIeICscKRT8Fj71HTWg=;