Re: [hrpc] HRPC recharter

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Wed, 04 January 2023 20:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=GMsZ9H8RoKRaatwm89l65XMSI6YZq0K5M4wNPs/NTCA=; b=Td9bFoNzqM5bkvRNog3XogljEmQ1nG1HCRSx7jJ1MKHvm+gMGdHDtEEC5A987R66xc PUR0Q3YJwluXHD6sc1tbjFLmnS7H3dlrT482BBeG3Ze/d4t+p6Bxxqpx+5G8WZgD1p6P vWe+qlteH/NoXvVkKLNDxxJq2yJt+MGwPu7eA=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=in-reply-to:from:references:cc:to:content-language:subject :user-agent:mime-version:date:message-id:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=GMsZ9H8RoKRaatwm89l65XMSI6YZq0K5M4wNPs/NTCA=; b=qIUBe9rOd/PBzv4BjVfalJbLPYZYleWfANKEBUClgB/eugEB8If7X0wI3tRb5vnGmB oUtQ7D4H1+nUvKerqGaHIEFg1rSNbRXW5xPIwvi9dXRaBcJLTYRDNchtoEnK/doIjjxO N81dESzZzuh8ToBShMUyNNewxKhzMOwCWGa6lKRz7IzKkc6xtmNdGLWxRFU/vOPPXxn2 DeOyRXaoSkvt3TJan1JUZeLfjIs2CP10cCJBchhaDTt3a87bs0i2tgNfsoW1mSiHG8T8 yaDffhwVr6CfFT3s0WP4oqPyT6V4rM94SA8YB8SmNPSvgJZw+9x20bDBBos4QGk0M/DJ 9XEw==