Re: [hrpc] HRPC recharter

Jens Finkhaeuser <jens@interpeer.io> Fri, 14 April 2023 10:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1681466704; s=20230406-edvt; d=interpeer.io; i=jens@interpeer.io; h=Date:From:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; l=5966; bh=EE851KSQFM/PSPqvwHPNCXn+EQ13nwOTeKOEdy+43/E=; b=F34G0m5/iHSq2gQA8MFu1a3UjDNhW+q7bV7RL4BKbAz49PqbQRCff+UBFjJq53qp gN5jwaHLSRa9jp/z99zX6CcV/JWsITFrE2xGG89xFu7h6jafJKBCQmAxvGgjZlz7cIZ fWeglC0cID55KQGo3dwFwRhJzDoBH5zXbbbvWpHg9AIHRUePtiiy3SrWB69MIwEiFI7 uM37qaAjga8gHRqN4Dz/XAALY1fhgN2KAeOjL+F2rmV7Nqr3tf4B6Qs5/IaQHe6dZQt UHPs3tA9hGS3QwV/WV5ke6xaNPKNp2nXEoQ94AnrlWOK59DouGchWa296zTgMuqjYVf FmIJ5jyieg==