Re: [hrpc] HRPC recharter

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 29 December 2022 04:52 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ZbTpnGRAmPcFaZjwjNgGFbbnvqYBosq8ZIKDRCuYO2E=; b=gjkjSFVWO0tJRV+2Kx3blxkwJOCR25NbfQZJffDnscds166KV9fU225U6WJHMSMDAd H1Hx4RpMj/66HeuyUbexA6lh7lfNVnb4CjFBe8Q3qY9UiKlVdecjXcvtE2V/HZGyWALP DGoS8cScduXLNTSExydYxuw9hC1+oin7EjjSIddRjeOIOOqTsed864nW4MNGEcdEG74a GfoyCS4b0oMAPNPji8nZpnHR0ZjqH2mpyssRTSvzNMNqCBn8mPPJVsLJNDO9/fN6OKvt brNg4ElKEIDjcHOXb/5OEvwQICzY2CMU5oI8Mc/fLo0nMiwNG+FpKit32YN5XiLrJHOR BoTQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=ZbTpnGRAmPcFaZjwjNgGFbbnvqYBosq8ZIKDRCuYO2E=; b=3ocLAjXgBqBZ1BwJPh/jLah7xfkoCEmWbBq17kAIWd6qcRzdhlTGjt99NMRFwNHgqG jdhPIh8eZXdvq3v7c2+fNwVqb5OV5vQpMKcdVJpKPZlmHRQD6879v6yMLMsYt25Tw4ls DF7NFZCY5MfnhGswxbQ6aR/7g6AldsvAwf3qg3rmBMbK/rlcLu08mDisOQBDeeeZwGEr CMvgNt9RNYl8lHLKq282f9hPEZMqN8qh0P6HCUKsQkqj9GuuKx+9jdQ8MeiKcQ2jW9wt kEQq0hhsYP7a2gTO0R1MYA2DsMyIXfyDI5bScJN7sVNXZqeT9/6+adL2+j2dBEvt1wfm hksw==