Re: [hrpc] HRPC recharter

Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com> Sat, 24 December 2022 03:40 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.396 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.249, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=qgRDLs8LG/p0eyu+Cu5FWeRkdvhVW1IKrIaKpqKYUvU=; b=U1YmKjPCJOBbC3UwbIeQEbVyzomT7SA8Bj/LKruq6D3iBko60lEzSy/3JGmv8xFof2 YA3x/mwEwb0Ohgde02/eqlNnAdncqvYJBrPUwAiXW/1lcw+5F2owNLhCVLDtqft37Ach q74WjGXkPOqrAagU5z9xabWjJuNQ6/f/B18FV5Q5CwbRy+bJGd4MFRfq7HSWVLBjipdX D46ZAdphg6dZhBFAqFoigbu5rin/GRGuzSe0JaQJ2sqGibqiTaeHnxzwJ7MMoOz84E+m PYmg7ff5f2loT60D1GWBa7rglNGq4RC6Vzsh1Xqfr10/7Kb96tML+iocc0TojilZ/zAY xD/A==