Re: IETF in July

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Sat, 21 March 2020 00:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5TMN9jxPNpqrDsKcdX0pcTV5xkQXUQcLYYBdjzHABbI=; b=QDtvsEDX0wTlZfZfuo6Jn7+Nnv0wpnCAgcZwlka3WgiuB+4yg9k3svRIIsSZsijLe0 at2nxDJfWUME3pftv5roA1AP9yddW2Mar9kLUaz35bhlvpIh0M/L2cYBXsK4B99uFVT7 xqrOTdnC5uyNBAXu/fR0viVVj8UAJe6UShzA/oIDKcda8Bn5qECyqWmyz+Hy2r/LQudI 6JUB/b+GiYTeoNiQzWwWw0XWqjCd5d/JYS9oZNMcp3DK5KVyX/K8kSjWWV+h2sA8Dlhf ZsAqAKgYYbxAAXt8VQRYIuPkYGXacpOZIwSbnw1CIBrdDh3j0OKgbJ7fRWrcQUxAY54V 7xzg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5TMN9jxPNpqrDsKcdX0pcTV5xkQXUQcLYYBdjzHABbI=; b=SOzHk+TlLa7avhZ78KxDeyyI6vSHlb9LiqT/x500wYB8BiIH9ffd/5K6RZ0BDzNvf+ L9n6H/Q4sbeJTJXPGdwHCYE/+ENYNPxYA5TnVZik6Pjcyn9dZ+CB9gIkO6Ynn1UoQ1jv 27y4E6BMV5FVCrVx4IQpu7BYvzWDHCXS3szxxxcui1J1VixHWnX+vNbB8Xb4HmGN5uwU 8gqlcgba8qBrIpS/v/ZDTbd2mdfgkOcgV14QAoHGynyM3KOGOjc5JJDQ9XDZGv5MDH2e 2VWdJsO0es8hn352RAF2bx/O2zIrb/E+r287cPzYtCFOpJeh6OojrD0pXI5AKycqsQ0J Sm5Q==