Re: IETF in July

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 23 March 2020 15:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1584978466; x=1585583266; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=7VQ6RoWW63vEjbYaaez9i37ajTVBj6/Iz5 RLHtNjC1Y=; b=rtk9NP7BRa4lpoRavNiP8SThpKthaCHlffyUJABTy5cBlgxOHQ u9dHEL8FcjJ6TwxdR/qif9TiOZs4Qy76mrvPhhKYz5ybtQg5WpkOyMuMkcSoJdiP pZ2Nct4osB7+VZLwhm4WrIgil+mJIJSUhVyquTNboPreM/5+IJhX4RKx8=