Re: IETF in July

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 21 March 2020 09:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1584784664; x=1585389464; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=V+s2ORR/N74oBt9RTMKWxveZcv1nB/H2iX VhdtU4Mck=; b=MwoSJIN0I0N2U4FTbAcmORA34sGf/BNG6jHf67sTAKviP8alD2 FcsnRU9s/v3Va1w4t7UfrQrc8QEhkVRr/95zS3TaDVSPZr3i/p7XU+x02PN+Jo9L E5xaA2VX8dmO2Vv8vgESdhbq5HU4WO6Uj/oJAZQy1CEagtdxiVhHrvYPw=