RE: Extending a /64 (The most welcome comment)

"Manfredi (US), Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@boeing.com> Wed, 18 November 2020 21:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1605735226; bh=Bllbdqj2ET24vVjqkoMD9h9ri8H6T9XpxtIEC/IlaLM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=eR7JDyxsgiiWTFoOvw62HYAo6SFyCIRrbNpL21iGDMcxfJRBQmrbQMjLx0rSlKXgX Fima3Hje2JPslWOT1TFZjXG3gCcxv4XnTbeMTnJN9gpt65UbpveCl87SEb5m8nhEnU nz9B1XIXIe13jdRa0X0fqRd8uo9ZOJ1ziIKQMJMftIfdLf1HNzRUAMTDnlRqzNhA1O dJPChaBNjdlfg0PLc8uqcZ6848PQE2ZdU9NKpQOouiWwegBRCzwCg/1pEefQdjCFgF Cs5XmIB5uDGNMHXzbxZ+ce3L/A5HeBKj+VWTMjQJjPSvpKFYn7+ZMsw/8dnZ9ygFhv Wmb2i0Q+MAfyQ==