Re: Extending a /64 (The most welcome comment)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 18 November 2020 22:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2BGv6NCKMsP/LmAFuqQIhDw4hnEiWF4eK7puDekcEvc=; b=Ohl+c5+VkZRllfYQy2cpKGhtoITEPlh9Qcm9/p+XmEKDASLD3+DLTINH62CynYQkW2 phyEcVsJceroObV6K68RQcOrwNVslgeQ9gvjY3iYWmdINijZmram9nVsVWKdoj+joahJ fAaH+uJ7Fmq9rl6ty55uLDhF3+hAS1KlxHGM6cdIzRm2qpAHzTDcUdSPDbWRFu2/jUiZ gZfZQuiJ4Nk7JqFLvMFJQQJJKIVWv87ZpFhwqPD7x9dWXWS0k6TZIO3pEy1ODuOxg4j1 leMKxWa7DvcYG4k4KSXESNF/0zEpuEojBAyfO29Eq2K9acFi3zLMTSyf6KN9JVOsP8Xq XqEA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=2BGv6NCKMsP/LmAFuqQIhDw4hnEiWF4eK7puDekcEvc=; b=BvgQV1vkJ4/FoJ+LVcS/5hUr1GX/KpvpDDpIUP3fSLTeM6KntmV7U+y+KXkKq8hMWh +MV6o1RnvSQsTl9x6in3hJM1/wjfmHoFIzmmAYiGTeCB+xQJyIZdTOLHOy4fqGfeqfZf ha9P0L+4ZgyjoSd5lUBs82hf3iKgSeCHnXZsfkp2AntBCEa7G4KeCpcO5hVlXCZH9msP 27hYqEMZVgTF6NcIjFznco1I2n8dzjkECQxgDHYeY/siUh+q7ESAxTWkbTFoaJWUVkso bXVGe6iGW2t4XTnrzsqHQDMs60gNQhSiYzB24Esw60NNG0J8PiYHMpV1rX6O9sVky6AZ V6+Q==