Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Extending a /64 (ATN/IPS worked example)

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 17 November 2020 21:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Jb3cVtBLHp2wKmAhlGqTSCVISQ8N1kQUDc1wdO+Wuo4=; b=MRpwCwghmNICrtK4FcJ0CDfgM61YILrAvV+dH0PozxLx9oXDkVtrmvPm3cdmWaQcjF u6aWi1g3xpBrpeiOpnZgbwQPWfOt0eYaUmQuP9V/biVdAltwjgqaVA9i3r27vBb7l/E4 V1yib1immWpznTr2xXXx3sQ/ck6W1WzE6RaEaEr6i9jEf54e4uTWZsCIJg8IcxPn2TIs eM39bJN8Mq8ktLlzEyUGv8xtnuWIObnUnkawkfIv9xwd82krs0R1HO+Uz6okpZzzC+Xd fu2XMaHruF2+grlYhDdO/bkJAXgnQaTQt1ed/4ZQnlIbs7TQrPdfcSyn4oBY2eVasX1g F2Tg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Jb3cVtBLHp2wKmAhlGqTSCVISQ8N1kQUDc1wdO+Wuo4=; b=tR7FhyaaJKjb+NkDM1rSeMDcIujf0jP9HXcpdq6nRoNSbOvsVS4/EM9EqX0brc4GJD iyG86O0EIdqVRswkny3Wm1jRQQ3w0dtDW2T9GrUYiHwUjJQBZf9hg5S87lbWMO1P0WRk CmKG9qwH/ZClkD09UwEuQV3AIWnQbedLyA8y+bPvG7PlGXu+1t1e0UVqEUJXBGOioFXn LvyZ4L2rjmM1b6nZA9EY44q6u4WZXryqGlhLFFfczVWyS7eaQ/JloFAel02Roz6TG6kc cCT3OnyBd2LWf9IK27UUMPHsbKV+/Te7ZkjxvrpLEVGPdnum4fmTlZ5rqN4aHVilGvIL DVZQ==