Re: Extending a /64

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 10 November 2020 09:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1605002280; x=1605607080; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=OE3J4PzU vtjpqTPL8ikzMhyM8ayctSq/wr1dSpXIgWY=; b=IwfVv14FS4jcks6JZXydXvxu vIj0u6m1lFLFzxAhjRTiX3Y222mtp7RQfnxyZ3GjsYDkrFGIMVc52fEWKUDAGufR n0+5fDjMWvV6U5r2DrBt7U+cMeyuq/qrJpOhVlwHMt9ZWb9casJFBP6UzdgIT8YV 3K9UWt2UBGm72TJPPXY=