Re: Extending a /64

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 15 November 2020 23:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HvJvOnK7jKYOc1n225ccyQjLfq7OHMsDThAStdJfuwM=; b=Unys/0q4VoC/8p3JlOy/iAceqPZlyh7S99I+pl5lYdF6cLynTbYOqGfz+16toG4mHh wlVI72mPu3nzrh6Cd701Z5e8TwGY5BuJvwzjfD2Kci1i/25BU7tktaZ4ff03aR6gAEGB ilNIB2PcNt439eTeez310y/bTFYQTz/5phjK88KDzkOUzkbxohwut/pbJVbO3P2PUIA/ LqfZ1J8rryQGyMGr5MGcKVKmkM1ybZSDzEDVMEmoIZ1Lq5cNQw9G3wYd7kzF9SKTFNVB hu80q6/BlNVMnMiXe/CwNQuWC2Omu9HN7sPoJ/PAgdPAZ2jeRbg/BkL5dtFcGAS1btpC Y+VQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HvJvOnK7jKYOc1n225ccyQjLfq7OHMsDThAStdJfuwM=; b=fC977iP0XYcdYuzLfLsu2XZvAc+PKZEHZkOr9OCWOfa+ZiRoHjNxSbQfZ/rKYWK8Ml 4D/i0eRkedRX+wBrsSLvYn+8Tbs8k+U6RCWNq9U8xRu3XqTapp7yFWmRsA+B+jc2AzV4 ogBSQyh6mVKsoxfYeBKMGpWtzLbzO2V6iNf9Om3xEig/gANI1eRf8u+fHLzOwdRfgCqk tVVS0ZJ4Xhx37WPTJhbmfk3ywm4TC3eETL3FLOL5JBH2ZPtpn4gOVHKzQLAWzfPXLBq8 x73IejD5ZIgHTx3RLi22isJj9K5B0iebCfacBJonAqbb5uouiBaEvaa6CBC7bOzYHBLt mtzQ==