Re: Extending a /64

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 15 November 2020 22:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1605480565; x=1606085365; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=N/mQZWNSmidnaXggclJ0yiV2H02kvFQgWR Wsks7cH2o=; b=GQaXsHQvjO3p9CgqpL8Uf5e0fhfpoL5aFEMxdwYEUqIY3YwTed LNgWWO9zeET+1cftVXU9C0UK2GNZq05GIfxLkngi2BOzfyAefUZn0hzvQPsDW8iI hLJa45/yEq+WD9xS7MrLxSBB/QtBvrmGbs+EWlzI/6o5uDvn2mzhl44cg=