Re: Extending a /64

Philip Homburg <pch-ipv6-ietf-6@u-1.phicoh.com> Mon, 16 November 2020 11:05 UTC

To: ipv6@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Extending a /64
From: Philip Homburg <pch-ipv6-ietf-6@u-1.phicoh.com>
Sender: pch-b9D3CB0F5@u-1.phicoh.com
References: <202011151920.0AFJKN9U003337@mail2.mwassocs.co.uk> <3d26bffe-b6c9-4ed7-6135-a515f9902fd7@gmail.com> <m1keOTi-0000EGC@stereo.hq.phicoh.net> <CAO42Z2wZkXryhw1u5WAFdtCvXHyyz1zeM22FP_gRxjurjsG-Jw@mail.gmail.com> <5f505585-1328-d942-2ec2-a2d96b7b4779@foobar.org> <m1kePdR-0000I6C@stereo.hq.phicoh.net> <b022d11f-b55d-07ef-307d-949ff57cd562@foobar.org> <m1keS7i-0000E0C@stereo.hq.phicoh.net> <f06db586-15ed-6dd3-d09f-06a4e3759275@mccallumwhyman.com>