Re: Extending a /64

Tony Whyman <tony.whyman@mccallumwhyman.com> Tue, 17 November 2020 17:20 UTC

Subject: Re: Extending a /64
To: David Farmer <farmer@umn.edu>
Cc: 6man WG <ipv6@ietf.org>
References: <202011151920.0AFJKN9U003337@mail2.mwassocs.co.uk> <3d26bffe-b6c9-4ed7-6135-a515f9902fd7@gmail.com> <m1keOTi-0000EGC@stereo.hq.phicoh.net> <CAO42Z2wZkXryhw1u5WAFdtCvXHyyz1zeM22FP_gRxjurjsG-Jw@mail.gmail.com> <CAN-Dau2XTRJpR9S=ZXOXOD6PkxLTD7KAzN-CwoGhMUmSQTp0Zg@mail.gmail.com> <2b54eeb9-0b8a-8c29-11f9-e50673a7fb85@mccallumwhyman.com> <CAN-Dau0opvOAjOGn_UAg=3mzjxuoSUPS7_01gSGQH742z0zZKw@mail.gmail.com>