Re: [Mtgvenue] issue #3: Too many mandatory

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 05 April 2017 17:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5457; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1491414672; x=1492624272; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=6ax+FBDTfBisHTheEi5DaMialRqaealZmgIMBILPM18=; b=B1i4bPuKovvI8lIYpWlNfmzHCkg8VjwKQ2m+wB5du05ITOHUeCEMUEWv x5i44UPxXowYQDfv86h+bND6vgXvMC0FyTZfpjPRbMQ1pVsCk5GQTEgsJ ophX5JDc+gTOyRZ/nPBkntpf6NJ4zRKP+QyGJSHerf709ImFO7m9oZH5E A=;