Re: [codec] WG Review: Internet Wideband Audio Codec (codec)

Monty Montgomery <xiphmont@gmail.com> Tue, 12 January 2010 18:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=jNcgUUS3vo+82HD7WiAJGn4wLOFm7kCke3C0hs+UNGs=; b=bBbqKSrvt6yUoTt03cC8WhTT32azhyAw9qtnZy9UUiyjlplTVOPyfB2V4LZGhM9dFs PoqkA0GOAOmptdOiq6xasBxBoOEI8AHIqC8RjxJ7630mqY/EYCOy3o/k9DjB4b1zqEJe SEWkp/9/l6iCwpzo9SoZ9HYGxGWcT4Ueuoe2Q=