Re: [codec] WG Review: Internet Wideband Audio Codec (codec)

stephen botzko <stephen.botzko@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2010 14:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0ZWWprwyLlyTky5dzr4qnnIAJDvkcQxhgiUdQM4/Tu8=; b=vTcy+z8io3kc1oPW7ERv6+2OYgdsseekEK0fEAZnqEIBybP2qUWbrpu0EoSbDR3M4c YyDIKGGTBUMh6NNTaqyYvUeSNnrtZY2zGRfSbFkbsUyYVV/R7KRqMD8QPuVMgHOrKRAC XHsdLiu+790fwKo2h7IckLJ3tXb4z7QRJiZL8=
References: <20091223171501.7BAE33A697D@core3.amsl.com> <130EBB38279E9847BAAAE0B8F9905F8C02959C6B@esealmw109.eemea.ericsson.se> <20100121000303.GA1250@besserwisser.org> <130EBB38279E9847BAAAE0B8F9905F8C02959FE1@esealmw109.eemea.ericsson.se> <20100121121352.GD1250@besserwisser.org> <130EBB38279E9847BAAAE0B8F9905F8C0295A258@esealmw109.eemea.ericsson.se> <6e9223711001210509k1bc134bav224a619971d04a77@mail.gmail.com> <22C4C922A49C4C0693FAEAB73E719E72@your029b8cecfe> <7AC6CC7B-C253-4719-9EB9-1B13D4B76250@bbn.com> <D7CF5A82420741EDAF61595F3B20EF78@your029b8cecfe>