Re: [dmarc-ietf] Call for Adoption: DMARC Use of the RFC5322.Sender Header Field

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Tue, 29 September 2020 13:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=4028; t=1601386807; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=7GDLQK1LGPxUbXUNuxrdtmqWxDY=; b=jELgIR+fW4O2ru8Lq+h4QVpsfTIaR3UVLKLz5L0PP0qG8oEG9FF/xVZJGaQ5Z4 WraEP4Zblp6pFZO2ZYocBhc4DJu5KT2FaErgLTs3aw1AUrws6tjgDbpyvidWJLJ5 nQUFhkdXpp+te0ZoK6orNnv1NZmUbHKvaPbj78c/ppkEE=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4028; t=1601386585; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=fLlA01+ 6eM6oJTI51PVvmeXBQzbjRs02v45+6YMGxUE=; b=m3qZVdx+zVl1tNFAnChjx46 lT0wYdJW3WJ80tmsXkjWipEDuEOGTQErQD09jHmUDByz5BR7lWQuDecNBmo04Mji HaXlDHSHbKvdG4aNjtkRsQrMiN2lUkqMgXLdz17XfCZD+DBpk67t+tDvPTxysMU+ g087z0fIND8Le4IwdYOU=