Re: [dmarc-ietf] Call for Adoption: DMARC Use of the RFC5322.Sender Header Field

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 18 August 2020 00:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jeJmAateNPJ5VgNMtTp3XeMvWQPbVgm+P25aT2I68RU=; b=jqmpOdpt28/IB3PYjBjeRYX2Bhaw8d54GTe3w5Gns6v7Ap8CehYRTWhUIyJyCFj64p /neor1gmm4zECodLJ1bKd7H1F6mukK+h4JYwJ9Fh3clOmz3N0jm+BiQ5jYUF+UIPwvvw Q77TlyekhNcdymYiUCUGECbtZO1Tl7GeGMCPoQlMWtCbkywJtIF/cA5Vb3Y+YtrreSMO XtdbG/DXQbD0GL0flLwqzGG44a3nFFkgL0RAv7v0ZeA09g6WVoIfE9iWbkANPQhUSVj8 PDqi3XHOB20O9qNlrfsjMmz2wdhHrsGELkJUleOPhyacy4UEsvDbi0WB/oUR/baDWBUj Wt9w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jeJmAateNPJ5VgNMtTp3XeMvWQPbVgm+P25aT2I68RU=; b=ktZxnXmrSM7j9YuaTzBc9VcHg1CNbge80UUsy5xlZFcZ8djJnSFnN99m0xkhaC4tZF HDcrm+P4UvKweO4++HCWh/tUwY7TFxjb1tlrgWh698A+hhHGPNWfp07HRycUe+zfQzXV IXgNQdWAQZm0+Zs+BjNngmCunHj8Z93eeE+kSG16NcOoGyljRCvRB2zsp04/fi4SVIxX SzZi7RjFpctaC+n7IJOOykqRIX6K0bKZMnSXsVqMhQrFcGVIfNK+/OXCTDtz7RcKjtc2 /GGY0zfI+zaRYc7F4iEg0MuoQ0MqCVJijnyfV5M0p8Me0Hvr3aOirxfurKm748+3hjy+ hXlQ==