Re: FW: New Version Notification for draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-00.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Mon, 24 June 2013 20:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1372106399; bh=koNpx3nWOAqLFNr8x66q/4SVjUPlj4bavAhxh8FZU8Q=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=HctsObe/kOZqwcGurcHb/hdRzZ7lY9RFnAo7EOyWbgEwqf4y3sUwkkIPXxsSMK6j7TObYjAiuL0FPEDqzY+5dNtVD3QDsfOXfIPTM6iwIlwvOL7sWTYawjcRu57OBYE3XMb57+kP4Y257OwNmbmnWR34XeiykJH1LkSgDirpI40=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KJGI4H6fw2ZUN1cVQ62aKm55v/cQuylE3Gya9qCeZ389NSCs6rcNkZySOhQC6dI8xZl6/fx0A9DlZgneriVjkeUaxUxnQP3nlM+JYM1uDcYRj94qGMTghtIW1vEWB9LAZ/5ZIqzUKwAHoUIugG3WPZw1cDccARTp57CqiT6S4AQ=;
X-YMail-OSG: rAkpmtoVM1kiVJgHzEWYrWU3cFnC_oi8yehQ6YdlyEicCpX YUIPbyGOrfleGU7zjA.zik4cbeIs6vV6TJ5fxKxbYcfV5gLr1z38iNRdYlSM SgfsZ9Pa5.fWZS7Ga1F1s1xZdeZWR6VWhuI8_IkTJiLz.Vw5Uy63JX02qIaf MC3dMMzDzGi0c4vEVyxt0SItbxaXO6BL0y8ktmjHeL5qqWZZMrOlcrkR4K8l WnuEdxz.jmy.3MNbxR6Vn6CMjXBvDHbvUZ0SmCvoNiBu96IGfDpv51FdKVij 4tJgVtgfJNlovXq1wTA_DKi0eeCEbc2TFeYQ61ibb1zb7NYA.ABu4yhTHh8b 1cH6A_QEZAB6ggPyzMLXFr4UktFa7JD7UidSLD7oeR6YkykX5h10OwrJb2Er XikSS6Wz4zCWZkhAb9yc5GRGB_E2Op.h36Hmew90iwBpckazRgqdPUyfGCtV AKQVSxwgy.2vr5QBnL1Rvj1KjSjgZoNbNCDtnWy9ni.TG60DgRCg5f4niO9j 4YCPM7LsGNzzoP7jFthIGkcYQ2JHoVhFc4XvixLRFcF.wsG5Kvw9OHdzyVkD D_eB6mSSP
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, ClNvIEknbSBnZW5lcmFsbHkgb2sgd2l0aCBpdCwgbW9yZSBiZWNhdXNlIEkgdGhpbmsgYSByZWFzb25hYmxlIHByb3BvcnRpb24gb2YgYWRtaW5pc3RlcnMgb2YgdGhlIG5ldHdvcmsgYXJlIGVmZmVjdGl2ZWx5IGRlcHJlY2F0aW5nIGZlYXR1cmVzIHRoYXQgcmVseSBvbiB0aGUgbmV0d29yayBiZWhhdmlvdXIgYnkgcHJvaGliaXRpbmcgdGhlbS4KCgpJJ3ZlIG5vdGljZWQgdGhhdCBhIG51bWJlciBvZiBtZWNoYW5pc21zIGhhdmUgYmVlbiBkZXZlbG9wZWQgZm9ywqBob3N0cyB0byBlaXRoZXIgbW9yZSBhY3QBMAEBAQE-