Re: [rtcweb] Congratuiations on the Cisco announcement - but we still prefer VP8

"Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10793; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1383856432; x=1385066032; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=Z9MoZgI3Ew0SToOJmmddMMgdQeeXouoIVDYTZMTLVzc=; b=OhpalsGb6zml6o01vUKVwP3ynj/QNfVINihuJMvRAJ0CrdjdP31TB4wM ANm51QH77gC+z2vFSOUGQ/AP9QgDyrKxHemqLDHBAo7+x3PBSpGoySdGl 8dvAyD0yzr46TaJC80D2/vNCQgyDERqjudZS4CQdl9A3eFqtMNXRJYqhi k=;