Re: [rtcweb] Congratuiations on the Cisco announcement - but we still prefer VP8

Gustavo Garcia <ggb@tokbox.com> Wed, 06 November 2013 00:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=8duetkzAxvEIzWbuuezGkRoBwQAu2Tn1a6MILW51DiI=; b=C2y55p5mpxnpHhLvfTUGupZyCT1IT+IrOueUPi/sAynvULpFMWg0Tkcrun07To29Z6 rXqFPxbdRfSzy2jeBmju8uj/btMqN/U0QOOXXXo7uDTaKj3EWZYHoKaaYDjjGt2YpFKv AMV+nT6i9LzJEwDYiOFiQGp4/Cog4htWbXBymA/mzA7Y2EUIg3DPmVW3mOwJVf+yT3Bw zfm17XhPOcK6vuSCbprz3Hg4u36sSRsgKMMBs9eQoQBlX6AHpJ/fjHrXOZ6HObfAKn+f Ef42Uq0V7MHE28DFrPVz9k9bnrisF8mCxaIN5bJ8D1f+LlIrV9HJeynsWZ+a6sljG7RR rSTQ==