Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Mon, 02 May 2011 01:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=28V3y4JwC/h8Lcdf0RqRqUwYHK8uxUM9gqsfGaF3J4M=; b=XqSHuux2i99JIsC8xjbRL/WMgTvpw8QW56lGweBbPN8Si4AQEa9ksTWk8ht4vLfPHt fCN7QdwUSljvBKETCi/XK1xswfETDBbVZFZ9Wzvkgp+TWd29mvzyW5toSN/DARNi48yS IoWMWqhM4/rX7iQHc/g3Da8+XAzuAiS8l66d8=