Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Vaughn Deluca <vaughn.deluca@gmail.com> Sat, 26 March 2011 09:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ZANYbmLe0LgX0pDMORChZm6ovrnF52X/oecLgQU+wPU=; b=JpmYnhZ9AOlOt6UsnfmTSz9hGSiAox4Zlwl3SQbvG8JriG2X/OVIrEzICq1TudRmAK rgQ0/ggSoVfueI29cw+O51g6OhuOZljDEaxZlwRv+ToDGD5wagtmPYTb6GskNT44ZDvw 2i66eB5HF8dwTSEhJvbAo1I6Apu0vwGARTFCE=