Re: [vwrap] Status and future of the VWRAP working group

Vaughn Deluca <vaughn.deluca@gmail.com> Sat, 26 March 2011 21:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=1fMs8dtizQsumoC2QS3mHUmksq/wqWUskvbv/eUDguc=; b=xmEwdLLLIpgys+WY1a/OrK7aR03ib+mPtqX+ueBhVJgVvqMAMTkHuLzPO0xWekYi7Q q9O+3PAcV4g5TnhrKQ9RiNzB9IseGOtDcEWU0i/bTYn9VFwC8EMgASwMmCCkzbNne3D9 YEN2Kdt34bIOQzzPlgXQZmTDYfcxSuOxT+Eds=