Re: [homenet] Let's make in-home ULA presence a MUST !?

James Woodyatt <jhw@nestlabs.com> Mon, 20 October 2014 18:00 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+Druzmux9vMR72/YyGXWQfba9D2mVpAdIuiSvsHuojs=; b=ITG8yVwe+5+oQ/eJ1fDoNaw12zGy3kTf39Q89rhwTnh6ted/zJXL4QzOrdpRIliYlZ 8hi+lFfB6iDjZt9M+WR1PP+cHam571ALHqvyCM2vuM5jeIvB/ftqjOAL8boYsL7OPLGJ uJiBbM6gedpHiQajafk2U+sBeCR1Kxo61dY6oc53iLYwHFAKBG9fjc/eqj0ZWuIVM7lq 4RQJlWzGfW9LmJ7GLMw6uONMxUWa1Pm4HNnQAa+SmAbMVuf71SzTe3huyDfPw0pvlB9x xPpqlrQFaP+AX9mGwYhoH1qMj5BUb47Tm0Zwlv5ZHxkPAWIjy++jxwWDzpWNnjW6HUZr g3lQ==
References: <72CC13D1-7E7A-4421-B23E-16D8FFAEEB58@darou.fr> <CAAedzxp1R-C5E9RJVMVLRJxPc0w4zooPtqnvWK9eggpZu4=xtg@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1410141020360.30853@uplift.swm.pp.se> <C52D3324-3015-45E0-88CF-D2A778D246B8@iki.fi> <CADhXe52iH_Abh3iZvpgQQYJF_FzbKkhNwzwjkcDt-DJA3RL+VA@mail.gmail.com> <70C2B2B2-A19A-4730-AB51-1EF26448445B@fugue.com> <CADhXe533umX9Q3NSbEktjcj8mBatXkDmRQKz0hOkGriBSX0t4g@mail.gmail.com> <94990F79-439A-4820-B03B-BFEAB01AA515@fugue.com> <CADhXe50DoZjjoG5tfidcGgtXx1TFyYECZyzeWmQstsT3=HPyaA@mail.gmail.com> <0DACB967-C77F-4C8A-82DD-759FF5C39E91@fugue.com> <CADhXe51ya1bHnP8NCvNkuN1+xdhNnA3qnapn7h1XEvmDX2D_jg@mail.gmail.com> <4321EF22-4AD9-4BC8-8253-12034C562C00@fugue.com> <CADhXe51MC4ubB3de+sSm+KSRNQJH7RLVvRUWmQnE393RR+HBnA@mail.gmail.com> <69F7C62F-273B-4808-B7A8-5D2487CAF4BF@fugue.com>