Re: Describing which behavior is appropriate or not (was: Last Call: <draft-eggert-bcp45bis-06.txt> (IETF Discussion List Charter) to Best Current Practice)

ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com Wed, 10 November 2021 15:28 UTC

From: ned+ietf@mauve.mrochek.com
Cc: ietf@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 04:57:39 -0800
Subject: Re: Describing which behavior is appropriate or not (was: Last Call: <draft-eggert-bcp45bis-06.txt> (IETF Discussion List Charter) to Best Current Practice)
References: <163465875866.13316.15860075014903480611@ietfa.amsl.com> <EA85619D-83D6-409B-AAE7-C13850B18BA0@yahoo.co.uk> <CALaySJKeHDr7EJy4hf5GyS9W0PwpQ0C05TGtS4Gc_ihEFeQtsA@mail.gmail.com> <34ec2302-edc3-e180-be00-4d7200372d5f@network-heretics.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20211030023629.075c8550@elandnews.com> <47db1859-8201-9f37-0efd-aa09f4b1379b@network-heretics.com> <0F85A716-1371-4222-9DAE-23CCBD6E5382@ietf.org> <2bbef9bf-04b7-1862-5334-55aa1ee2ae43@cs.tcd.ie> <CAMm+LwiWaPbe59NE1qtbZ0uc-_NqCCA2=ReciJokt53-RoHQLA@mail.gmail.com> <a4fbed09-258d-5e80-5fa1-c7b9851bac3d@network-heretics.com> <46d3c3ed-8e92-4a35-a546-a6c8bdf0bbee@dogfood.fastmail.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20211104154153.15771868@elandnews.com> <265608bb-9d71-42ff-a56a-4e8ee5174da8@dogfood.fastmail.com> <c428f5a2-dd47-91f1-b073-0840d9e5347c@network-heretics.com>