Re: DMARC from the perspective of the listadmin of a bunch of SMALL community lists

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 14 April 2014 18:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=uO0xuEx01TefLyBM0IG7V3prLPhp+FV36j8/SjBVUfk=; b=G9mxMXaNELA3Yxrit/JEx+n0sugO6L0nWeij+kq+uq+VccMOvyhe+t17JpURicDiUr H5Pr9NliqyVy3XP8dm1hzs2hrpb1zWszhCO0OQMxvhRYGRTAEbKll/VICX5Oex2GdMqz EHBFyRn6mwm6gubmzT4TsSv2qGn1fVW3lMaxTEqeGru3P7fuI9f1wZmKjmr7n56APPMI efEwm9u6j0Jk4AbNv2Ei1N0oKQH3P9ViihtvJAjMQGsPnni2jInSyjFM3gpUS2ktj+KX 8zvs3uR3qBVIDlFp9F0rhkU3gkKExgLxn7M6ocImu5R5AwJpnzRfhZAIUYD3pYKwx0Ds dEBQ==