Re: What I've been wondering about the DMARC problem

Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson@gmail.com> Tue, 15 April 2014 05:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=KwTz0wIW4dGLtohc2YkSiR2aItKX8yW1T255BDuC+/A=; b=U6m1K06m+7bC46saeMOo+LNPdoyJMu0fufG6HoGXUS2MYeMXBVUhFq2T6Y4fli25Rv ZqYwD8R1r1b/3CB48Y1ltCk6K2VcmrYnNNifKEeqAW+rw6npWzZOUW6FROUhz8LQPbMJ XkgsSACG3Jg9SBJ6lym+smLtGNB3pBMMptBsAGBy1H+xDnWLF8fLK+AyAKWXhcfnTStC 5qETCvINGjNhCq58xS8B8ob8cr2KPe0qOLAeoDWaj/EibZubPqc+oDqFum6P+pNF6fQe M0/J0pOIQ1k/Ky25Y4L4kf0M1BeEP+8UGL5Nbsjtp1La0/k/tSO7+sb/UCF206Oh0h0h TZmQ==
References: <53499A5E.9020805@meetinghouse.net> <5349A261.9040500@dcrocker.net> <5349AE35.2000908@meetinghouse.net> <5349BCDA.7080701@gmail.com> <01P6L9JZF5SC00004W@mauve.mrochek.com> <CAKW6Ri5f5KZyJeL7RTG2T000Qd+t61KCofNmG2JZv+nKi94Uug@mail.gmail.com> <534C0078.3070808@meetinghouse.net> <CAKW6Ri6OUmxGaBOGR2hoWpDOGWsVQ9tQ2Q9ogkT5wzFhFJLBbQ@mail.gmail.com> <534C2262.1070507@meetinghouse.net> <CAL0qLwb5p_V3i-NGhKJZBeO0qKHm1xiAq1E3nYkBzVUAXkRPpQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKW6Ri5HWMaGMa_oLKwq5fzSUzJG=jAL1qojY1i6_tibEAxq8w@mail.gmail.com> <CAL0qLwaik1ft+AcACoc+kvKtCRt_gGvM6ov7c2yj_Uwyy3drNw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKW6Ri5_=GyOQijZMM+mqAoaEQzePGysBy9WVjN9yHO1zf3d2w@mail.gmail.com> <534C8F2B.9060903@gmail.com> <CADnDZ8-DWU3ZE_WZO3vwBWvYtNZacdN9mDUof0jmfu2uKZ2poQ@mail.gmail.com> <534CB08A.8080802@meetinghouse.net> <CAJkfFBzs6JMxGSePJ6-1_=kLZRwwgwEPBD_tnh8qXPKQCmSMPA@mail.gmail.com>