[Ltru] Re: Is 639-3 bogus ?

Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de> Wed, 11 October 2006 03:53 UTC

To: ltru@lists.ietf.org
From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 05:50:01 +0200
References: <452B995B.92F@xyzzy.claranet.de><F8ACB1B494D9734783AAB114D0CE68FE0B1B1999@RED-MSG-52.redmond.corp.microsoft.com><452BCBE9.56D0@xyzzy.claranet.de><F8ACB1B494D9734783AAB114D0CE68FE0B1B1A82@RED-MSG-52.redmond.corp.microsoft.com><452BF0C1.731E@xyzzy.claranet.de><F8ACB1B494D9734783AAB114D0CE68FE0B1B1AED@RED-MSG-52.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <452C17BF.50A8@xyzzy.claranet.de> <F8ACB1B494D9734783AAB114D0CE68FE0B1B1C29@RED-MSG-52.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>