Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com> Mon, 08 July 2013 15:30 UTC

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 15:29:55 +0000
References: <CAJrXDUGMohpBdi-ft-o_uE7ewFkw7wRY9x7gYEncjov7qi-Bew@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPa4wBS8pYq=0wesMOfL6TkeC7QGAZ8pWwOcnkhkJqWfA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFxo8P8wxh8jX3019yPQOuwQ0eVdsFmRXsbWdWinnc5oA@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOTKpmFC34waqZ4kA-P8t+E6yY9gX1JFCHhsBH0+CF-Qw@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C30BC0F@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxtKLMf_d=8GSMrqfNhDHPe9MFP2ZTKzZHFn9CyMr-gSVQ@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C30C833@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxvGfkgRp6tXwbOu_kVteHiBBqsyR5ixH18FMKjCNGO8VQ@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [108.7.220.231]