Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Mon, 08 July 2013 14:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=WDGXvKcg1weCOctmDAP/9TEaCp2dmpkuian5sa7LJY8=; b=mrM2n9VDSsikihOW8qYs/QQ3gX2TqBxgpjZ3Ph2+k6MT7OT8X50pXPF0cWDfrJTH9v 8DVtc6KTdrK8XoUQnOu6vWlarYADzzMHRTnCJ7r2raNJcwb2AIYU3+PQr44EkMKkkZwp vT3accSvp5rfB9D+2wwfYQuXuS/aJ63F4OZ6TujpRANDNX/ct2IIxQv/45q1Q7vMh9mL ilnbSEJLZzdN+smSg0zsdYE/LugamDuBMiSYvF8Jj/3cSxCYl390O6fuK9ErIlF3dQCt TZB1k+3yycDhYP+N4ZQ3sCrNoyZSPyjmXJc1/GAU26EGDOQgDTBVuYrMPg3UpH7JcpwP If6Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=WDGXvKcg1weCOctmDAP/9TEaCp2dmpkuian5sa7LJY8=; b=YvHQUDvbMs/UX5sioLAHwgnWYzZTOKq/gTsW2nRCLT+xkuyyEkFHW98NkdVFQshqT7 t1CxoOF55ZJqe6uBE/N1ogWfV02VPR+CkvqgYjZBoJA6sPWpzOHx+Hwg1SqNK5nxh/Io +WcmDAI48zSkKNwLZEBNdWf8NEk0jjyQZop/ThJi4aOL37dE01UYcYQHv6j58hpFDtes e6tYGY4JDcfDdp0+C+YfT3zSfHcZCF3Aj06dfnI+Gcjhp8fkwOhtx0+14aagrRCzXqsd sjeYK44TtS6Er4dhyYRFF4HKrbqF0lYqkbNRxiiG3LLHR2LKWvDfY+57dOict0XeKy0a 0nRw==
References: <CAJrXDUGMohpBdi-ft-o_uE7ewFkw7wRY9x7gYEncjov7qi-Bew@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPa4wBS8pYq=0wesMOfL6TkeC7QGAZ8pWwOcnkhkJqWfA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFxo8P8wxh8jX3019yPQOuwQ0eVdsFmRXsbWdWinnc5oA@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOTKpmFC34waqZ4kA-P8t+E6yY9gX1JFCHhsBH0+CF-Qw@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C30BC0F@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxtKLMf_d=8GSMrqfNhDHPe9MFP2ZTKzZHFn9CyMr-gSVQ@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C30C833@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se>