Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Mon, 08 July 2013 13:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=5ViZzIlguF64Vvj8aJAVH04eAFRwX1WylWaMfu8FM6E=; b=VEhp6BJJJdrb1kuNCAZdr2Jwqqoyyy7062t4xc7my19yRcyhwirvejvLegwzZUpj4+ whAkKLYLv+/SfX31gv+fDsKdrMSaeA+icA4wg65SmmGtOwawEhOHcSuvrQCdZleVspWQ NmxKQrou6cTGnuvORgWldx/BQCEQDiZrEVf5iwT9/te09CiexFHfqUsTlDjftp4XZozM DmIzj7AjcJeCBSrnfaVUlBk0v8tOaPtHnhuKB1YAgDvf2KeS8sru0cHARRuNtN7tKH22 q3aSCkbXqJuP6v1xlIAFLrPilZMarJwy5UxnM7Y5wqjHVsn/qowe6E3oc43XRCQcFB91 adNQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=5ViZzIlguF64Vvj8aJAVH04eAFRwX1WylWaMfu8FM6E=; b=IpyN/yZHUfPu0BvMaGUCSyFBLPMdDtmhW5w4WrGNAG2YjwweTzDzw6APPnFlOt2KNE cDjwnncCWwxLMqb0G1IVtFrUwu+dhCXMIlNt0kWZhvFb1N+s2FNerwuLQDY7yErtGZ+B genZDPf3dP4Xpacx8ejiOGR3E15iLx+8uwI0dk8ovKk4QsWCJLIuO7dlk7O1M4vu/zvh ghN7esxNwuNIRpEM5JD0ZO/RWI9gzalZmllVcrvION4ohDB2i6gSzqC3S7RX/zy6CUVq X7qEE9PSo6fxkvQnolxju470m9FHCGgQbUU/E0vlowfGR17gtsMSoeb5jCsfbZW4r4sb 3wbg==