Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

"Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)" <matthew.kaufman@skype.net> Sat, 20 July 2013 03:39 UTC

From: "Matthew Kaufman (SKYPE)" <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>
To: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 03:37:20 +0000
References: <CAJrXDUGMohpBdi-ft-o_uE7ewFkw7wRY9x7gYEncjov7qi-Bew@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBPa4wBS8pYq=0wesMOfL6TkeC7QGAZ8pWwOcnkhkJqWfA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFxo8P8wxh8jX3019yPQOuwQ0eVdsFmRXsbWdWinnc5oA@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOTKpmFC34waqZ4kA-P8t+E6yY9gX1JFCHhsBH0+CF-Qw@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C30BC0F@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxtKLMf_d=8GSMrqfNhDHPe9MFP2ZTKzZHFn9CyMr-gSVQ@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C30C833@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAD5OKxvGfkgRp6tXwbOu_kVteHiBBqsyR5ixH18FMKjCNGO8VQ@mail.gmail.com> <1447FA0C20ED5147A1AA0EF02890A64B1C30CD1E@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <BLU401-EAS386F88B3FE140492B39B59693610@phx.gbl> <AE1A6B5FD507DC4FB3C5166F3A05A484213E41E7@TK5EX14MBXC265.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <C50FDAD5-492C-4A83-AD6D-464242FB4A05@iii.ca> <CAJrXDUHBVRoYeLfGebH4R93Vv9-kAS80srPJyOPjmxawO8DC1A@mail.gmail.com> <D7AB6A4D-D2F1-4896-8D30-771D0312A2F0@iii.ca>
x-originating-ip: [157.54.51.36]