Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 03 July 2013 21:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=YSIW81SEkHRuXVI7EAnYqQq8UmmeiTrr6XM9TCR+KLs=; b=LGX9fwR2MTZgfNrU9GKNfcynX6ufTJAOTuuo/+IFpHJiXeW2kDtjhj2535t/z64OqM fAQAgi/XZ6LqD0EOjSxseMIpEYDA3UvPqfGd9BuIb+ILfaNzkp5Ug7S2FQf/DH3+KL2m GyBGL9GRzAiIONJz3Z0IvV2k/OEMR7udbBCFKvsz4SNYSRXN8UFwbFkH5ZTzkzYoZRD3 gMsZ5WkvpMEg5Vmn1u2pZ99qy4QJdsAYKkfzUhO2ebxxz3MbqliLIdtbhhRqtrEXX5Pp WjByXTvclkThTWGm9MqrIe91NcgJWB0KCUe34BSeuTrO2gJ3OlV0zDdc+rf4u8MSlOJi iKDQ==