Re: [rtcweb] Requesting "SDP or not SDP" debate to be re-opened

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Wed, 19 June 2013 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=TcfpJcw9leA9sPWv4ux6ZnDqC7V+4ch8GIOyLW+0a40=; b=Uyz7XCS5WbPnJgsyMQOCw8dEldm6FGHQpHX4dehUQKUToKXEkuIg3XceScKZolPR9x dpY5XYgmat9KTtek7Q1WmSVy7eUef/4i390CLr0rCQPeO3gxir73UDR1ejEvqd1hmEEY K6Ch6Cq1fwWcegZmlJTfb52csYoC1f4MxQCPboYfBS3lvmQchvmvHBTJ6JZPKHaR88PA vL2RqzqhfQOTBVtd0h8U2eaS4SzjYHSNll3nuIdKVKWY5EROBFWkjYpQtqEk+JANBxiU QOU5MqMd9iv+v7xUjECirLXQnTvgnA8VeUGsVd0q2qnxDoO1GA24ZaVKyuk5veeErDvQ GOfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=TcfpJcw9leA9sPWv4ux6ZnDqC7V+4ch8GIOyLW+0a40=; b=aMYDBbtw9NQqbGgR9+58JW42nse14hVfnxEnZZZ3FOLMr6o/czM23ni8ooqrQorAI4 mTmbNkyixmdJlWmcfIqT8ZRDiJu3SFFiOq6kCVyG8NdKpo4OU2XarUi29sWqJw/B9r2F ZmMwrWNDkoFIitEMbpuaQCs7bsrBuWvZjbMSfTSfjUoYPs5xfXlGxKC55++ZwZhXyQbT IsoUKAE0RmoGjwjP40cVTuu6UdU1lDnV/uMro1PDMSCgXFZa06j1eXMUI+TKcWbwlw2n VdQAJuZ8z6g4PJ774AIYrOXBuFMhh+3U6U2dmxPqx1FBHInRzeN40WAQaQT5BHK4I7mE YOoA==
References: <CALiegfkajJPxWZTzjYssP91VW+StStLpxoxGCkjOLKDMUWc0rA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDk2L3SBPC08WU_5RcL16-Wzv8Mocj3-Qzmxz2E24ERGg@mail.gmail.com> <51C0C1A0.9010107@nostrum.com> <CAJrXDUGqSvsosZJhcRR-kCwEX1g_wvPnSZPmmcNwggk+Z9WNCA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnWfV=5xBaRqAddqUURThs9J4T4+0HK4Ux07VA51r5oC3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFNGKvWHw-yqeApEdTeuqMNPTDxvdKZ2DuzANmcR2y2CQ@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C3AE500@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAJrXDUHCkQSLab2UuY_vWP3Gr8uh+++c9mDq5f4sCpuaK5aeLQ@mail.gmail.com> <51C1B907.8060508@hookflash.com> <CAJrXDUG06jvPvhfNwZ6Puzxj7E4XxELG_fU=S7B_c=tnC9eoNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfnQ4uZVYv7kpHwpYu3SK4nmR4yWw1kxLppx-T71DMAOXA@mail.gmail.com>