Re: [rtcweb] Requesting "SDP or not SDP" debate to be re-opened

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Wed, 19 June 2013 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=PdsgXqCo8V4k2c6pm/7nU2gNWaht6ABr5nL/BmnHyHk=; b=AUl57kZtXqNOOPLfHWsAOxGqrXl4pe0EbzThCT9dZDzN/Wr/6SCJA7FlmrbPgFXGDN mtzv/Df+ElC94Rwwue2/t5uywCXlbSPb4qq2w5niyDf8pRIO/JPGN4TaCwbHz19jz6UM 6pqLjnRUkvByxrNlEko0LPuyRHsapaFMhBSVFB7pvoCgltJbHQx4aF8LmGroqzjal/tz BWxFaD4qEX4ZkiVVcanh1Ysk0IxGjeGNnf7Kz90XQRr6p2M4R3lPuiNlCLl+WqynpA+8 +bGrP6+EUmSlYKs2AN5EA5+9GmEi11V55wvGrK13g5fL6zqjGohSlpivEpPOIHjIesy6 bgIQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=PdsgXqCo8V4k2c6pm/7nU2gNWaht6ABr5nL/BmnHyHk=; b=IBoT0QSQySryQ1BIMsKpu+Db+Ez8JKUMptrTsMtQO6S/Cm4tX6nbPQpCwIIX8mgDqT O9M/LeiFlsE5VGZGpg9MUEHeZ8vicXW14CSsVGwBh0spUaTToQIuiIWnvoYGbO2HKRDS zem4wmu7972AK2JKRN481zzdntYzbMsHqBmygVR764yF+C1bUpLrVduFwUVE5W2B8++e JUPsqsYyWYS8iSadztZ1+ps134Rhkp+lpbDQfqRKQwhYw/lF80gt+25NE+yJ+H8AEt9o sxhXsSUZi3P0xJtmx1Ksnyhc5pLssNzQZttFA9POwuXWNP2l1hUYa4YgIA7vke1Flfzn 0ShQ==
References: <CALiegfkajJPxWZTzjYssP91VW+StStLpxoxGCkjOLKDMUWc0rA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDk2L3SBPC08WU_5RcL16-Wzv8Mocj3-Qzmxz2E24ERGg@mail.gmail.com> <51C0C1A0.9010107@nostrum.com> <CAJrXDUGqSvsosZJhcRR-kCwEX1g_wvPnSZPmmcNwggk+Z9WNCA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnWfV=5xBaRqAddqUURThs9J4T4+0HK4Ux07VA51r5oC3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFNGKvWHw-yqeApEdTeuqMNPTDxvdKZ2DuzANmcR2y2CQ@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C3AE500@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CALiegfk39prkSinDCisSqOAD8yJZuGUwLAMBabao7eHuhnAYcA@mail.gmail.com>