Re: [perpass] perens-perpass-appropriate-response-01

Jacob Appelbaum <jacob@appelbaum.net> Sat, 07 December 2013 10:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:openpgp:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=D5aHl9DloO0QeGAGPngfcRBWSJmBxmFE22ZZnKO8SLg=; b=TJsmaqJW2vcepsNZkVLc67QzSPttpeZB2L24C/gHKRTorI5Fgr2QKtsajxR61Zlnlo T/9JYN4xVRMDVgbFHlAsf0vutn00yt0ONAk89oY1yqIrOOPuzdIxvzo7+1cHQdkWE66E 93PNrAsR4EWjt5etlslgDf7SWwiz2HWpZpmi110deWc0jCGSa+xRaFNyiNfmnhhidKfZ 1WS8+qfxdfQp9ka1J7zLDT6dsEKtz/famhkFluYV3mixGd7e+D7K5SONo8ysm4UJhtLm tCejClRvFvZNvq6F2h+orroDzxXue7XfjCkGZqI8v9EZ+JGIkW1aUvecQiupwRv4Lgtf dYww==