Re: [v6ops] Operational Consensus on deployment

"Heatley, Nick" <nick.heatley@ee.co.uk> Tue, 19 August 2014 14:33 UTC

From: "Heatley, Nick" <nick.heatley@ee.co.uk>
To: Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo@google.com>, Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com>, "Fred Baker (fred) (fred@cisco.com)" <fred@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:32:56 +0000
References: <DE860EBC-171E-46E7-A3B6-5E8B79A453CC@cisco.com> <53DFEC6C.3010707@gmail.com> <CAD6AjGRUWxT5XiNxMi_S5VgYtGMLb_FVHXN-ZfGpcY=geix15g@mail.gmail.com> <53E06AC9.9010908@fud.no> <4F7D76F6-BD81-453B-94DC-A3C3DFF68505@delong.com> <8600C096-37D0-4651-92C1-BCFDBA674433@nominum.com> <CAD6AjGTBfyT-zNDJtBKCNtRxd=Hi07678Sr_-HgSGYbjAiF3Tg@mail.gmail.com> <C5281716-DC04-42E6-AC82-0D53E5DA0284@nominum.com> <53E1236A.605@fud.no> <m1XEkJJ-0000BuC@stereo.hq.phicoh.net> <20140805195402.GO51793@Space.Net> <m1XElwg-0000BbC@stereo.hq.phicoh.net> <D00834AF.68B6C%Lee@asgard.org> <CAD6AjGQJ3PXpGkk9Cd4d-MhExZ9QrpiseyAqPqmpXzQ-HCyDwQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKD1Yr2=dMg6sua+9v28t173TQVYet6pDU7Xv6RWkbGjqA1ziA@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.246.208.5]